SALT is the new brainchild from American Student Assistance (ASA)—one of the most respected nonprofits for over 50 years. We manage a portfolio of 1.4 million college student borrowers, and we’re proud to say that 94 percent of these loans are in good standing. In fact, 4 years in a row we’ve beaten the national cohort default rate by 54 percent. As one of the leaders in student debt management, we’ve taken our knowledge of what works and rolled it into one powerful program to help students manage debt and gain financial skills for life. See what SALT can do for your school.
Contact Person: Casey Wallen
513 Adams Gate Rd.
Winston-Salem NC 27107
Blackboard Transact provides solutions for:
• Campus Card: From ID badging to debit and privilege transactions, our PCI / PA-DSS compliant software and hardware allows your card holders to pay for on- and off-campus goods and services. Dining, bookstore, vending, copy & print management, laundry and off-campus merchants are just some of the capabilities of our system. Contactless and mobile technology increases security and speeds up transactions. iPhone & iPad wireless readers allow you to transact anywhere a cellular network is available nationwide.
• Security: Including enterprise door access control, student safety mobile app, urgent notification and IP video surveillance, we allow these solutions to be stand alone or integrated into our campus card ID card technology. Thus, we offer more capabilities than any disparate systems can provide.
• Financial Aid: Our BlackboardPay solution for campuses of 2,500 FTE and larger allows campuses to get out of the business of writing vouchers and refund checks. BlackboardPay automates this process by pushing financial aid refunds to the ID card, but allowing it to be used or withdrawn in a safe open-loop network.
• Web: Our PCI-compliant ASP-hosted web presence allows cardholders the ability to manage their accounts online. Guest depositing provides relatives the ability to deposit funds into the student’s online purse. Real time card termination and e-commerce marketplace are additional features.
Contact: Paige Didier / firstname.lastname@example.org
650 Massachusetts Avenue N.W. 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001-3796 U.S.A.
Company Description: As a national full-service CPA and consulting firm devoted to serving not-for-profit organizations, CapinCrouse provides professional solutions to organizations whose outcomes are measured in lives changed. With more than 1,000 not-for-profit clients, including more than 90 colleges, universities, and seminaries, we provide a wide range of audit, review, tax and advisory services to help you achieve your mission. Whether your institution requires assistance with formulating clear financial performance reports, complying with changing accounting standards, or evaluating and coaching your financial leadership team, we can customize a solution to meet your specific situation. Learn more at www.capincrouse.com.
Contact Person: Dan Campbell, Partner
1324 Gadsden Street, Suite B
Columbia SC 29201
CSI offers flexible leasing programs to assist the Higher Education client to acquire new technology and establish a planned refresh cycle. CSI is one of the world’s largest independent technology leasing companies with a local recycling facility in Columbia, SC. In addition to leasing options, our 100% landfill-free facilities offer recycling, proper disposal, and data sanitization of devices containing data including everything from a cell phone to a Storage Area Network. These services are available on-site as well as at our facility. As an independent leasing company, the client can lease equipment from a variety of vendors and manufacturers. The client is provided an online asset information tool and certificates that equipment was wiped and disposed of in a proper manner. CSI has relationships with a number of the largest banks in SC so the Higher Education client can leverage their current banking relationships and preferred rates for the leases with CSI. Visit www.csileasing.com/services for more information.
Contact Person: Tim Tucker
PO Box 78710
Charlotte NC 28271
PROVIDING COMPLETE, INTUITIVE SPEND MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Thw ePS online scholarship marketplace portal affords faculty and staff the opportunity to purchase goods from multiple suppliersin one location that will support their academic and operational needs.
* One place for staff and faculty to go for easy access to a selection of suppliers–easier for them to purchase across multiple categories of suppliers
* All suppliers are Pcard enabled in a secured CISP certified marketplace
* Increase the use of your Pcard to maximize rebates from your Pcard provider
* Ability to purchase items from multiple suppliers in one shopping cart. Each supplier will receive a separate orded with just their items once the cart is processed
* Simplify reconciliation of monthly Pcard statements using Transaction Report with Level III line item details on every invoice
Contact Person: David Saroli
691 N. Squirrel Rd., Suite 220
Auburn Hills MI 48326
Elliott Davis is a full-service accounting firm providing expertise in tax, assurance services, consulting and accounting resources.
Contact Person: James Hazel
700 East Morehead Street, Suite 400
Charlotte, NC 28202
First American Education Finance offers competitive equipment and project-focused financing solutions. With more than 600 education clients, and 30 state association partnerships, First American understands the unique needs of educational institutions. First American is recognized for providing outstanding customer service and excellent financial products at competitive rates that result in long-term partnerships with their clients.
Commonly Leased and Financed Projects and Equipment Include: Deferred Naintenance Projects and Energy Savings Initiatives (LED Lighting, Co-Gen Plants, Boilers, HVAC, Roofing Upgrades), Computer Hardware and Software; Networking Equipment; ERP Software and Implementation Services; Telephone Systems; Dining Hall Equipment; Medical and Laboratory Equipment; Office, Dorm, and Library Furniture; Athletic, Stadium, and Fitness Equipment (Turf Fields, Stadium Lights, Elliptical Machines, Treadmills, Marching Band Equipment); Vehicles (Coach buses, Trucks, and Maintenance Equipment).
Designated by the State of South Carolina, South Carolina Student Loan (SCSL) is the only statewide, non-profit education lender. They are dedicated to making higher education possible. Every loan made since the inception of the program in 1973 has been made for one purpose….to assist people in achieving the dream of a college education. SCSL offers a private student loan, the Palmetto Assistance Loan (PAL), and they are the only source in the state for loans under the SC Teachers Loan Program.