Blackboard Transact provides solutions for:
• Campus Card: From ID badging to debit and privilege transactions, our PCI / PA-DSS compliant software and hardware allows your card holders to pay for on- and off-campus goods and services. Dining, bookstore, vending, copy & print management, laundry and off-campus merchants are just some of the capabilities of our system. Contactless and mobile technology increases security and speeds up transactions. iPhone & iPad wireless readers allow you to transact anywhere a cellular network is available nationwide.
• Security: Including enterprise door access control, student safety mobile app, urgent notification and IP video surveillance, we allow these solutions to be stand alone or integrated into our campus card ID card technology. Thus, we offer more capabilities than any disparate systems can provide.
• Financial Aid: Our BlackboardPay solution for campuses of 2,500 FTE and larger allows campuses to get out of the business of writing vouchers and refund checks. BlackboardPay automates this process by pushing financial aid refunds to the ID card, but allowing it to be used or withdrawn in a safe open-loop network.
• Web: Our PCI-compliant ASP-hosted web presence allows cardholders the ability to manage their accounts online. Guest depositing provides relatives the ability to deposit funds into the student’s online purse. Real time card termination and e-commerce marketplace are additional features.
Contact: Paige Didier / firstname.lastname@example.org
650 Massachusetts Avenue N.W. 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001-3796 U.S.A.
CSI offers flexible leasing programs to assist the Higher Education client to acquire new technology and establish a planned refresh cycle. CSI is one of the world’s largest independent technology leasing companies with a local recycling facility in Columbia, SC. In addition to leasing options, our 100% landfill-free facilities offer recycling, proper disposal, and data sanitization of devices containing data including everything from a cell phone to a Storage Area Network. These services are available on-site as well as at our facility. As an independent leasing company, the client can lease equipment from a variety of vendors and manufacturers. The client is provided an online asset information tool and certificates that equipment was wiped and disposed of in a proper manner. CSI has relationships with a number of the largest banks in SC so the Higher Education client can leverage their current banking relationships and preferred rates for the leases with CSI. Visit www.csileasing.com/services for more information.
Contact Person: Tim Tucker
PO Box 78710
Charlotte NC 28271
PROVIDING COMPLETE, INTUITIVE SPEND MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Thw ePS online scholarship marketplace portal affords faculty and staff the opportunity to purchase goods from multiple suppliersin one location that will support their academic and operational needs.
* One place for staff and faculty to go for easy access to a selection of suppliers–easier for them to purchase across multiple categories of suppliers
* All suppliers are Pcard enabled in a secured CISP certified marketplace
* Increase the use of your Pcard to maximize rebates from your Pcard provider
* Ability to purchase items from multiple suppliers in one shopping cart. Each supplier will receive a separate orded with just their items once the cart is processed
* Simplify reconciliation of monthly Pcard statements using Transaction Report with Level III line item details on every invoice
Contact Person: David Saroli
691 N. Squirrel Rd., Suite 220
Auburn Hills MI 48326
Elliott Davis is a full-service accounting firm providing expertise in tax, assurance services, consulting and accounting resources.
Contact Person: James Hazel
700 East Morehead Street, Suite 400
Charlotte, NC 28202
Second only to human resources, your institution’s larget investment and highest budget impact is your physical space and asset portfolio. INSITE is a web-based, real-time, permission-based suite of applications to access facilities information across your organization. The INSITE technology is rooted in a comprehensive relational database, linked to electronic floor plans, that dispenses facilities data throughout your organization via networks and internet.
A value added reseller of software, hardware, and peripherals; ScholarBuys is committed exclusively to the academic market. Our unique focus is partnering with decentralized academic entities throughout the country including; Consortia, University Systems, and academic cooperatives. By coordinating acquisition power, ScholarBuys negotiates and manages special agreements with software manufacturers. These programs allow the consortia members to obtain economies of scale, in addition to special attention and resources from both manufacturers and ScholarBuys.
Contact Person: Bob Smith
150 S Washington, Suite C
Carpentersville IL 60110
Since 1982, Winthrop Resources has been providing strategic Technology Finance, Asset Lifecycle Management, and Equipment Financing to companies of all sizes. Winthrop enables you to make the right technology sourcing decisions, swap or upgrade technologies whenever necessary and to preserve cash and lines of credit while avoiding the risks of obsolescence and end-of-life disposal.