- Savings up to 50%, without requiring any contracts or commitments across 200+ phone, internet, and mobility providers.
- A dedicated premier rep backed by a sales and support team of ten members that work exclusively in the SLED space. Each
program has unlimited access to Granite's Government Solution Engineers, project managers, and customer service
manager(s) available 24/7, 365 for all customer service-related issues.
- One consolidated and fully customizable invoice for all College and University locations, both in-state and
- An exclusive web-based portal that allows for inventory visibility, customized reporting, usage, ticketing, and more.
A connected classroom or campus isn’t just a convenience; it’s a necessity. Whether you need to get the latest lesson plan sent out to parents and on/off-campus students or require emergency communications systems in the event disaster strikes-Granite is well-versed in providing quality solutions to our K-12 and Higher Education partners across the US. In addition to providing professional voice and access solutions to a myriad of Educational institutions, Granite also maintains a Service Provider Identification Number (SPIN) with the Universal Service Administrative Company that enables us to respond to E- Rate requests proactively.
Today, Granite is the leader in aggregating voice services such as VoIP and Plain Old Telephone Services (POTS). We’ve also extended our unique value-add to a range of modern services. Granite’s voice and data solutions now include:
• VoIP (e.g., SIP)
• Analog Voice (e.g., POTS, Centrex, etc.)
• Internet Access
• DIA Ethernet
• ISDN PRIs
• Premises Equipment
• Wireless Voice and Data
• Long Distance
• Fleet Management
• And more…
One of the features that make Granite a preferred provider of over 75 of the Nation’s Fortune 100 companies is its 24x7x365 customer service desk. Unlike the arduous IVR systems, touch-tone auto-attendant menus, extended hold-times, and off-shore call centers of other carriers, a telecom-trained member of Granite’s US-based customer service team will answer the phone on average in less than ten (10) seconds. Interested parties are encouraged to call our Coalition for College Cost Savings