SCICU Business Partners Program
The SC Independent Colleges and Universities, Inc. (SCICU) was created in 1953 as a non-profit association of the twenty (20) independent colleges in South Carolina to support and promote the values of independent college higher education through fund-raising, scholarships, research, and by facilitating collaborative activities among the member institutions. The organization also influences a positive public image and encourages government policies that support independent higher education.
SCICU is pleased to announce the development of the new SCICU Business Partner program. The program is designed specifically for businesses and companies that desire to market their goods and/or services to the SCICU member colleges. Participation in the program includes no obligations, warranties, or guarantees, expressed or implied, by SCICU or the Business Partners.
The Benefits of the SCICU Business Partner Program Include:
- Subscription to SCICU News and Notes, an online newsletter featuring the SC independent colleges;
- Recognition in SCICU’s Annual Report;
- Listing on SCICU’s website in the SCICU Business Partner’s section with the Company’s logo, description, and link to company’s website included .
- Listing and a link to your homepage in the SCICU monthly newsletter “News & Notes,” that is emailed to almost 600 subscribers each month.
Cost of Membership:
- Subscriptions are available for a 12-month term at a cost of $250 per year.
We hope that you will consider becoming an SCICU Business Partner and we look forward to working with you as we seek to provide needed goods and services to our member SC independent colleges and their students. Please contact Eddie Shannon, SCICU executive vice president at 803-799-7122 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or need further information.