If you need help now —
What are the symptoms of COVID-19 infection? – Centers for Disease Control resources.
Are you sick and think you might have the symptoms of COVID-19? FREE 24/7 virtual COVID-19 screenings are available to everyone in South Carolina. Log in to Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC)’s virtual care provider network and use code COVID19.
What should you do if you are diagnosed with COVID-19? – Centers for Disease Control resources.
Do you have questions regarding COVID-19? SC Department of Health and Environmental Control (SCDHEC) can help. Call the SCDHEC Care Line 1-855-472-3432. Available 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
South Carolina resources for COVID-19
- Register to receive COVID-19 email updates from SCDHEC
- SCDHEC Comprehensive Resources for COVID-19
- SCDHEC COVID-19 FAQ
- SCDHEC Updated Monitoring and Testing information
College/University-specific information regarding COVID-19
- SCDHEC Higher Education Guidance on Novel Coronavirus or COVID-19 – (PDF)
- SCDHEC Mass Gatherings Guidance on Novel Coronavirus or COVID-19 – (PDF)
- CDC Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Colleges & Universities
- American College Health Association (ACHA) – Updates regarding COVID-19
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) – Coronavirus resources for colleges
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU) – COVID-19 Resources