If you need help now —
What are the symptoms of COVID-19 infection? The CDC reports that symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. – Centers for Disease Control resources.
Are you sick and think you might have the symptoms of COVID-19? FREE 24/7 virtual COVID-19 screenings are available to everyone in South Carolina. Log in to Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC)’s virtual care provider network and use code COVID19.
DHEC list of COVID-19 screening and testing sites, including mobile testing clinics and telehealth virtual care providers — This list is continuously updated by DHEC, and testing sites may be viewed for individual counties in South Carolina.
What should you do if you are diagnosed with COVID-19? – Centers for Disease Control resources.
Do you have questions regarding COVID-19? SC Department of Health and Environmental Control (SCDHEC) can help. Call the SCDHEC Care Line 1-855-472-3432. Available 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
South Carolina resources for COVID-19
- Governor McMaster’s May 20 press conference – update on COVID-19
- Next meeting May 28 — accelerateSC — Governor McMaster’s task force for recommending economic revitalization plans for South Carolina.SC ETV will livestream the May 28 meeting.
- New May 27 — Governor McMaster’s Executive Orders, including the latest COVID-19 related orders
- New May 28 — SCDHEC Situational Summary – COVID-19
- Updated Monitoring and Testing Data — comprehensive dashboard of statistics for virus prevalence by county throughout South Carolina, regularly updated by SCDHEC
- Register to receive COVID-19 email updates from SCDHEC
- SCDHEC Comprehensive Resources for COVID-19
- SCDHEC COVID-19 FAQ
- South Carolina media coverage on COVID-19 — The State newspaper, The Post and Courier newspaper, The Greenville News, SC ETV
College/University-specific information regarding COVID-19
- SCDHEC Higher Education Guidance on Novel Coronavirus or COVID-19 – (PDF)
- SCDHEC Mass Gatherings Guidance on Novel Coronavirus or COVID-19 – (PDF)
- Updated by CDC May 21 — CDC Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance for Colleges & Universities
- American College Health Association (ACHA) – Updates regarding COVID-19
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) – Coronavirus resources for colleges
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU) – COVID-19 Resources
Centers for Disease Control COVID-19 Resources
- Register with CDC to receive email or text updates about COVID-19
- What you should know about COVID-19
COVID-19 forecasts and modeling
- CDC COVIDView – A weekly surveillanceCOVID-19 forecasts
- CDC COVID-19 forecasts
- CDC COVID-19 national and state forecasts
- Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington — COVID-19 projections for national and individual states, IMHE COVID-19 projections specific to South Carolina
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- World Health Organization (WHO) Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard